We need connection with others in order to stay physically, socially, and emotionally healthy. Our clients and Caregivers benefit from sharing positive experiences together.
Our compassionate Companionship services include, but are not limited to:
- Engaging client in meaningful conversation
- Taking walks and perhaps encouraging exercise
- Participating in client hobbies
- Assistance with reading, writing letters and e-mails
- Accompanying client to medical appointments, shopping
Contact us for care
For more information about our services, call (610) 674-6860 or contact us.